About the protection of personal data
Engin Tasarım ve Elektronik San. Tic. Ltd. Şti. (https://engindesign.com/) is under the protection of Engin Tasarım. Engin Tasarım takes the necessary technical and administrative measures by using its technological and infrastructural facilities to ensure that personal data is stored securely and processed in accordance with the law within the framework of Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data. The data accepted as personal data may be processed by Engin Tasarım in accordance with the relevant laws and legislation, including but not limited to the following cases. Real persons whose personal data are processed within the scope of the Law may obtain information about the personal data that may be processed by Engin Tasarım in its capacity as the data controller and the purposes of the processing, the persons to whom they may be transferred, the method of collection and the legal reason and their rights regarding such personal data by reviewing the text below.
Personal data means information that identifies or makes your identity identifiable. Your personal data that may be processed by our Company, including, but not limited to, the following
• Identity and Contact Information: Identity and Contact Information: Your identity information such as Turkish ID Number, name, surname, place, and date of birth, marital status, gender, identity document sample, and other information that may identify you; your contact information such as address, telephone/fax number, e-mail address,
• Current Account Information and Sales Channel Information: Your information obtained for the use of products and services and contact you, your tax and Turkish ID numbers, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mails, letters, and other voice call records kept in accordance with call center standards, your data obtained through sales such as request and transaction information in sales channels,
• Your information is taken from the site,
Your personal data within the relevant legislation
• Promotion and marketing of products and services, contact you regarding them, informing you about issues such as campaigns, discounts, benefits, conditions, and pricing; providing opportunities such as membership, benefiting from events, and performing the necessary procedures for their use,
• Provision, pricing, and invoicing of products and services; realization and follow-up of the transactions you request regarding the products and services ordered, purchased, and/or used,
• Providing you with offers, gifts, and promotions, making targeted promotions; sending you special celebrations, wishes, prizes, sweepstakes, and content that you like, that you may want to access again, that you may be pleased to be reminded of; If you participate in a prize, sweepstakes, competition or similar event, the information you provide in this context is used for the event,
• Verifying your identity information and documents when necessary; checking and reporting your credit rating; taking necessary actions to prevent abuse, loss, and fraud,
• Use for internal purposes such as development, auditing, and analysis of products and services and training of employees; evaluating your interest in products and services, researching customer satisfaction; providing call center services; answering questions, complaints and notifications from you,
• It may be processed for purposes including, but not limited to, fulfillment of legal obligations required or obliged by regulatory and supervisory authorities and legal regulations, diversification and measurement of products and services, financial reporting, legal follow-up, and similar purposes.
Engin Tasarım may transfer your personal data to relevant persons and organizations in Turkey and abroad within the scope of the Law and other legislation, including but not limited to the following
• Courier companies and other business partners we work with for the supply and delivery of the products and services you want to buy or use,
• Our business partners, suppliers, banks, financial institutions, TBB Risk Center, and other real or legal persons with whom we cooperate and/or receive services for the provision and promotion of products and services,
• Auditors, consultants, and other third parties,
Your personal data may be collected, processed and transferred for the above-mentioned purposes through the subscription agreement, dealers and other face-to-face channels, call center, website, mobile applications, text message, electronic mail, voice response system and all kinds of written, verbal, electronic media, based on your consent to the processing of your personal data or the legal reasons specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law and other legislation.
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law; by applying to our Company,
You can send your requests regarding the implementation of the Law and your questions about your personal data (via notary, KEP, etc.) to "Cumhuriyet Cad. Villa Levent No:1 D:1 Florya / Istanbul" or in writing to email@example.com from your KEP address. In order to ensure a healthy response to your requests, it is recommended that the content of the request be clear, understandable and, if possible, dated.