1. The website at the address "www.engindesign.com" ("Website") operated by www.engindesign.com ("Company") requests some personal information (name, age, e-mail address, etc.) in order to provide better service to people who visit and/or use the Website in any way ("User"). This data collected through the Website; It is used within the Website in order to carry out campaign activities or special promotional activities for the User's account. Except for personal information; statistical data of the transactions made through the Website are analyzed and stored.
2. The Company does not share the information transmitted to it through membership forms with third parties without the Users' knowledge or instructions to the contrary, and does not use or sell it for commercial purposes for any reason other than activity.
3. Remarketing & Demographics and Interest Reporting features of Google Analytics are used in the content of the Website. Google Analytics may be excluded from the scope of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and Google Display Network ads can be customized using the ad settings. The demographic information provided by Google Analytics is used to customize the Website and, if any, the advertisements provided through the Website according to the interests of the Users. This information may be shared with advertising publishers, together with information belonging to other Users, when used in target audience studies. This information does not contain any personal information (name, surname, T.R. ID No, gender, age, etc.) and is used to conduct studies on User trends as a group and to compile the target audience. By accepting these Privacy Terms, consent is given to share anonymous information with advertising publishers for advertising and promotional purposes.
4. Third-party providers, including Google, will display the Website advertisements in the banner areas they place on the publisher sites on the internet. First-party cookies and third-party cookies are used together by the Website and third-party providers, including Google, to collect information about advertisements, and optimize and publish advertisements based on visitors' past visits to the Website.
5. Personal User information will only be disclosed to the official authorities if requested by the official authorities and in cases where disclosure is obliged to be made in accordance with the provisions of the mandatory legislation in force.
6. By approving these Privacy Terms, the User acknowledges that the information shared with the Company belongs to him/her and that this information may be shared with other legal entities that are affiliates of the Company in order to carry out sales and marketing activities and to ensure appropriate notification to all means of communication.
Some cookies allow the website to remember the preferences you have used on previous visits, ensuring that your subsequent visits provide a much more user-friendly and personalized experience